WARDROBE DECLUTTERING

 Life Laundry & Decluttering Home

 

 

 

 IS YOUR WARDROBE GETTING OUT OF HAND?  

 

Do you have so many clothes that they are falling out of your wardrobe?  

Do you waste time having to iron items before wearing them because they get creased in the cluttered space? 

Do you have to buy new clothes all the time because you can never find anything to wear? 

Do you spend hours finding something decent to wear, or wear the same outfits over and over again?

Most people wear only 20% of what is in their wardrobe, and most of the items taking up the other 80% of space either don't fit, don't match anything else or have been around so long that you no longer like them.  Brighterlife is here to help you.

 

 

 WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE WARDROBE DECLUTTERING SESSION?

 

 

As a wardrobe decluttering consultant I will visit you personally and look through all the items in your wardrobe with you.  Together we will sort out your clothes and accessories according to size, season, colour and style. If you wish we will discover together which colours and styles suit you best.  Outfits will be styled using all your existing treasures and suggestions and advice for items that may need purchasing discussed.

 

We can also offer a service to dispose of any clothes you no longer require.  One option is to donate them to a charity of your choice to help others.   If you want to raise some cash to add new items to your wardrobe however, we can arrange to sell your new or nearly new items for you.


 

Contact us now to discuss your individual requirements:

 

E-MAIL BRIGHTERLIFE